How to Install the USB Driver
When the file has completed downloading;
- Open the download folder and unzip the file “CP210x_VCP_Windows.zip”. (You can usually unzip a file by right-clicking on it and choosing “Extract All”.)
- Open the folder that was created and double-click the appropriate driver installer.
- CP210xVCPInstaller_x64.exe for 64-bit computers
- CP210xVCPInstaller_x86.exe for 32-bit computers
- Click “Run” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. When the driver has finished installing, re-insert the USB cable into an available port on your PC.
Once the sensor is setup and working on your WiFi network you can go to: https://account.