As with any monitoring device it is critical to test it during installation and regularly afterwards to ensure it is in working order and delivering notifications as expected!
How to Install the USB Driver
When the file has completed downloading;
- Open the download folder and unzip the file “CP210x_VCP_Windows.zip”. (You can usually unzip a file by right-clicking on it and choosing “Extract All”.)
- Open the folder that was created and double-click the appropriate driver installer.
- CP210xVCPInstaller_x64.exe for 64-bit computers
- CP210xVCPInstaller_x86.exe for 32-bit computers
- Click “Run” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. When the driver has finished installing, re-insert the USB cable into an available port on your PC.
Once the sensor is setup and working on your WiFi network you can go to: https://account.